- For other locations with the same name, see Clearwater.
Clearwater is a city in Pinellas County, a region of Florida.
Clear Water is probably the most recognizable headquarters of the Church of Science and has a beautiful beach several miles near other cities in the Tampa Bay area.
Clearwater was the house of the Tocobagan American inhabitants. Around 1835, U.S. forces started building Fort Harrison as a preliminary outpost in the Seminole War. The fort was on a cliff overlooking Clearwater Harbor, which later became a part of Harbor Oaks, a housing development in the early 20th century. The name 'Shimizu' is believed to have originated from the spring water of Shimizu that gushes out from near the current city hall building. The cliff was dotted with many other fresh-water springs in its bays and ports.
During the Civil War, Union Ganboat repeatedly attacked local supplies because most of the men with good bodies were fighting for the Southern Allies. In 1888, the first passenger railway was completed, and it began to develop in the late 19th century. Railroad tycoon Henry B became popular as a destination. The factory built a disorderly Victorian Resort Hotel named Bellevue Biltmore just south of Clearwater in 1897.
During World War II, Clearwater became a major training center for the U.S. forces heading for Europe and the Pacific Ocean. Almost all of the hotels, including Bellevue Biltmore and Fort Harrison Hotel, were used as the barracks of the new soldiers. Dan Island, a remote island now known as a high rise send-key, was targeted by a U.S. Army Air Force bomber for training in straws and bombing.
In 1975, the Church of Science called itself a religious organization established the World Headquarters in Clearwater. As of 2017, more than 22 buildings in downtown have been purchased in offices, temporary housing, educational facilities and libraries. The number of employees is 2,500, and 10,000 members claim to live in the area permanently. The group plans to buy most of its interior and set up a retail region under the group's control.
The Clearwater Beach is located on another island of Barrier, part of the Clearwater, facing the Gulf of Mexico. The connecting road is part of the state road 60 and is called Clearwater Memorial Courseway.
- 1 St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE IATA) is the largest and busiest U.S. coast guard airport and joint military airport. International services are limited. Most domestic services are provided by Alegiant Airlines via its eastern half of the country's current route to Arizona. Canada Airlines; Air Transat; Allegiant Airlines; Delta Air Lines; Frontier Airlines (operated by Republic Airlines);JetBlue Airlines; Locare; Coast Airlines; Spirit Airlines, Southwest Airlines; Must be combined with SunWing Airlines;Vision Airlines.
- The Tampa International Airport (TPA IATA) is about 30 separate on the road.
Buses are running. The Pinelas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) has two express routes bound for Tampa.
The nearby tampa is offered by Amtrak between New York City and Miami through the daily Silver Star train. A highway bus is installed at the 2am truck stop (5251 Ave N No. 110A) located between Clearwater and St. Petersburg.
- Suncoast Beach Trolley: Find your own beach community from Clearwater Beach to Pass-A-Grille. The trolley does not stop at Kenneth City, Bellair Beach, or Belea Shore. The Suncoast Beach Trolley, which runs every day from 5:05 a.m. to 10:10 p.m., runs every day between 20 and 30 minutes, and runs until late at night in the gold and the soil, including holidays. To search for a sign at a dedicated trolley bus stop that runs frequently along the line. In addition to the route along the coast, there is also a connector route connecting the coast of St. Petersburg and downtown. Every trolley rides a wheelchair and has a bicycle rack. You may need special permission to use a bicycle rack. The bus and trolley charge $2.25 a car (2017). get through with a $5 GO card a day GO cards can be used in trolley, bus, or across the country. The boxes are equipped with $1, $5 and $10, but they won't change.
- Clearwater Beach 1 Causeway Blvd.. Clearwater Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Florida. In addition to lying in the white sand and swimming in the clear water, various activities are also being carried out, including fishing, sailing ships, kayaks, jet ski rental, dolphins, sunset tours and parasols. There are many restaurants and shops along the coast. It's a wonderful home environment. There are always lifeguards and colored flags, which mean a specific warning, such as the flow of a sea turtle or other cracks in marine life. You can rent beach chairs, tents, strollers and wheelchairs.
- After spending a long, hot day on the beach, you should go down to Pia 60 for the evening's "Sunset at Pier 60." Every night, many vendors and entertainers open their stores at Pia 60. It starts two hours before sunset and ends two hours after sunset. Then, for a few hours, many people, tourists and local people were hanging on the quay and hanging around. Souvenirs from candles to jewelry are available. Sometimes there is a booth where Hena's tattoo is added. Also, a crazy entertainer holds night shows. Every night a live session is held. These are all free and very kind to the family. If you get tired of the crowd, just go in the water a little.
- Provides an opportunity to see the clear water sandkey park on the Human Transporter of Tampa Bay Segue Way. The tour runs every day.
- Ice skating is a popular activity with clear water and is a perfect way to escape the heat of summer. There are two famous links in the city. Westfield Country Side Mall Sun Blade Center
- Clear Water Marine Tank, Windway Passage 249, ☏+1 727 441-1790 M-TH 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., F and Sat 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Sun 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Clearwater Marine Aquarium houses many exhibits targeting sea-based animals such as sea turtles, nurse sharks, otters, sea turtles and dolphins. Many of these animals are rescue animals that cannot be returned to the wild, and they serve as staff accommodation, protection and teaching marine life to tourists. Throughout the day, each animal exhibition will be held at different times. Visitors can not only see the animals through the animal exhibit, but also join in meeting some of the animals. The aquarium provides interaction with sea bream and dolphins. This aquarium has a dolphin named Winter. He was rescued from a crab trap and lost his tail and two vertebrates. Even though she was rehabilitated and given an artificial leg! $19.95 for adults, $14.95 for children (3-12 years old) to $14.95 for children, and $17.95 for seniors (over 60 years old) to $17.95.
- Sand Key Park, 1060 Galf Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33767, +1 727 588-4852 Mainichi 7:00 a.m. - The Sunset Museum Opens A.M. - A quiet, secluded "Sandkey Park" consists of both parks and beaches. There are natural trails for children's playgrounds, for families as a whole, or for people who want to catch glimpses of the rich wildlife. There is a pedestrian walk and a dog park. There are lifeguards every day on the beach, and you can rent umbrellas, cabana and kayaks. Rental of beach wheelchairs is also available. There are also outdoor homes with showers and baths. In addition to the beach, there is salt preserved with benches for viewing a variety of water and birds. There are also shelters and grills available for reservation. 5 dollars for parking.
- Philadelphia Phillies Spring Training Every February and March, Phillies prepare for the new season at clearwater.
- Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training Blue Jays prepare for the new season in February and March every year at the nearby Dunedin.
- Minor League Baseball  . From April every year to the Labor Day, the Clearwater Threshold and the Dunedin Blue Jays play baseball.
- Westfield Country Side Mall, 27001 US Highway 19 North, Suite 1039, ☏+1 727 796-1079 At the Westfield Country Side Mall, there are over 160 shops, more than 20 restaurants and movie theaters. A skating rink is installed in the mall and a WiFi lounge is installed on the upper and lower floors.
- Saute Cafe, 2325 Feathersound Square, +1 727 573-9177, Fax:+1 727 573-9436.
- French cheese. The Grouper.
- a codfish of ribs Multiple locations in an area. One is 19, just south of Tarpon Springs.
- Yamafuji 7570 Starkey RD (corner park BLVD and Starkey RD),☏+1 727 320-8000. It is one of the best sushi restaurants in the town, and it has a lot of items and staff for obento (lunch box), and is a very inexpensive item. $$.
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Grille & Bar, 10 Beyes Planade, Clear Water Beach☏ Beach, +1 727 446-2642. It offers a wide range of foods, including tits, salad, rap, hamburger, steak, and seafood. He also drinks a lot of alcohol and plays live every night. The Gulf of Mexico has a good view, including indoor and outdoor seats.
- Bellair Beach Club 3200 N.Galf Blvd, Toll-Free: +1-888-828-6745. Double from $185.
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Rezort 400 Mandalay Avenue +1 727 461-3222Toll-Free:+1-877-461-3222. 33767, this resort is next to Peer 60 and faces Marina.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater Bayside, 3070 Galf to Bay Boulevard, +1 727 724-6223, Fax:+1 727 724-3413.
- 1 Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater - Ulmerton Road 4050 Ulmerton Road+1 727 572-7456 (Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater - Ulmerton Road). Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. Guest rooms and sweets. Near Clearwater/St.Petersburg Airport
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort 715 South Galview Blvd, 727 447-9566.
- Ramada Inn Clearwater 2061 Golf to Bay Blvd Toll-Free: +1-800-272-6232.
- Sandpearl Resort 500 Mandalay Abe☏New +1 727 411-2425 Spas, food and beach.
- Sheraton Sandkey Resort, 1160 Galf Boulevard, ☏ 1 727 595-1611, Toll-Free:+1-800-456-7263, Fax:+1 727 596-8488.
- TownePlace Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater (13200 49th Street North, +1 727 299-9229, Fax:+1 727 299-0926.
Tarpon Springs - North on the 19th. American Greentown. Great Greek food and atmosphere. Try Greece, which is much cheaper than Papa.
|Routing through ClearWater|
|Atlanta Sama Sama←||N S||→Largo San →Cteterburg|
|End Left||W E||→Tampa, Belo Beach|